The Wisconsin Golf Salespersons Association (WGSA) is a non-profit sales person organization. Founded in 1971, Jim McNicoll set up a tradeshow that allowed Manufactures Reps to display their lines in the parking lot of Branch River after a PGA golf tournament. The former PGA Professional and salesperson had the vision to better relationships between PGA Professionals and Golf Sales Representatives.
Today the WGSA has over 50 members and offers multiple opportunities throughout the year to connect with golf professionals.,
Requirements and Who Can Join
The organization is open to individual salespeople who actively sell golf related products in Wisconsin. Companies cannot join as members. More than one individual from a company may join the organization but must hold separate membership. Membership remains valid until an individual does not pay their yearly dues. Annual dues payments are expected to be paid in January / early February.
An “initiation” fee of $200 is charged for new members and they are also required to pay the $200 annual dues at the same time, for a total of $400.
Note – Any individual that joins as a new member after August 1, will receive membership for the remainder of that calendar year plus the entire next year.
Why Join WGSA?
- To be eligible to participate in WGSA events.
- Access to Wisconsin PGA directories – PDF and the WPGA App. Updated and distributed on a quarterly basis.
- Name, contact information, and lines represented listed in Wisconsin PGA directory.
- Networking with other golf sales professionals.
- Invitations to WGSA – Wisconsin PGA events like awards banquets, Pro/Am golf tournaments and other social events.
New Member Registration Form & Payment – Click Here to Become A Member Today
For more information or questions about the WGSA, please contact us.